Fulfilling your prescription ... for life!
Send us an email at doctor.nello@gmail.com.
An album to remember.
Please submit by 04/25/1985 on triple-sided Alligator Imitation Paper.

DR. NELLO JOINS WGA STRIKE

Realizing that he, too, is a writer and hoping to jump on the bandwagon before it's unpopular, Dr. Nello has joined the 2007 Writers Guild of America's Strike. "I'm not really sure about all the details of the strike," he explained, "but I figured this would give me a good excuse to stop working for a while and spend time on other things I like to do, like writing on my other blog."


Until the WGA resolves its issues with the AMPTP, or Dr. Nello grows tired of the strike, there will be no new posts on this website.

(Meanwhile, an individual who looks suspiciously like the late Nurse Chris was also seen, but unavailable for comment.)


| | Saturday, November 17, 2007
|


2 comments:

Jessica said...

I don't mind writers, its the readers I'm suspicious of

laura said...

de facto