Fulfilling your prescription ... for life!
Send us an email at doctor.nello@gmail.com.
An album to remember.
Please submit by 04/25/1985 on triple-sided Alligator Imitation Paper.

Where Mathematics Meets Biology

Nurse Chris (RIP):

How is it that my parents are so dumb, and yet I am so smart?

-- Jean Yuss

Dear Jean:

This question has an obvious answer. Say your parents each had 3/4 of a brain (I'm not saying your parents do, it's just an example). Now what is 3/4 + 3/4? It is 6/4, or 3/2. 3/2 is more then one, which is why you are so brilliant. Of course some of your siblings may not be quite so smart and this is explained by the fact that 3/4 - 3/4 = 0/4 or just 0. I hope this has enlightened you. If it didn't, try talking to a counselor, maybe he can help you.

-- N to the C
| | Thursday, January 24, 2008
|


2 comments:

Lil' Ried said...

I tried to follow this reasoning, but the math was above me, so couldn't have passed on even one tenth a math mind to my son - and he is operating under the delusion that he can be an engineer! Thanks as usual for the excellent advice, I'm sending him to counseling for a birthday present this year.

Lil' Ried said...

The above was not little riri. Why does she keep pretending to be me?