Fulfilling your prescription ... for life!
Send us an email at doctor.nello@gmail.com.
An album to remember.
Please submit by 04/25/1985 on triple-sided Alligator Imitation Paper.

Reader Should Take the Money

Nurse Chris:

My father is very sensitive in his neck, I mean so sensitive that if I were to touch it in just the right spot he'd pass out. Is it wrong to take advantage of this? I was thinking I could knock him out and take his money or something.

-- 8th Child

Dear 8th:

If I was a person with strong morals I would probably object to such behavior. Luckily for you, I am no such person. I find it completely acceptable to use this situation to your advantage. The only thing you need to consider is exactly how much money you take at a time. I've learned from my own experience of taking money from my parents, you need to take it slowly and over time.

If you are worried that he will eventually discover the missing money, set some of it aside. For example, if your dad has $3,000 in his wallet, after you have made him pass out, leave $500 in his wallet, set aside $2,000 and take $500 that you can spend right away. That way, if he never realizes that is money is gone, you can keep it, but if he does, you can always "find" the $2,000 under his bed where he "must have dropped it." He probably won't take the time to count it anyway.


If for some reason you feel guilty about the matter, I recommend counseling to help you realize how wonderful money is.

-- N.C.
| | Monday, June 04, 2007
|


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to meet 8th child's father!

Anonymous said...

does this work with all fathers, or just yours?