Fulfilling your prescription ... for life!
Send us an email at doctor.nello@gmail.com.
An album to remember.
Please submit by 04/25/1985 on triple-sided Alligator Imitation Paper.

Gender Revealed!

Nurse Chris:

The time has come for you to finally reveal if you are a man or a woman. Choose wisely.

-- Somebody

Dear Nobody:

The results are in! Sort of. It is now known that I was born male. Unfortunately, over time, hormones have been changed in my body, both naturally and unnaturally, and gender tests show that while I am neither completely man or woman, I am leaning more to the female side.

So, I would find it acceptable for people to refer to me as Sir or Ma'am, but I would prefer to be called "Chris" as that can be used for any of the three main genders.

-- Nurse Chris
| | Monday, June 04, 2007
|


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please inform us of what the third gender is, should it be obvious? Does it explain Dr. Nello?

Anonymous said...

Does your mother know about this?

Anonymous said...

there are at least 10 universally recognized genders with many more possibilities as the liberated world begins to finally explore the depths of humanity.

Anonymous said...

Do you like being a boy?