Fulfilling your prescription ... for life!
Send us an email at doctor.nello@gmail.com.
An album to remember.
Please submit by 04/25/1985 on triple-sided Alligator Imitation Paper.

Speaking of Noses, Here's a Picked-On Boy

Dear Dr. Nello and Nurse Chris:

I have an extremely annoying family. Just to give you some examples of how annoying they are: Whenever I come back from work (I am a cashier at a grocery store), everybody in my family asks if a customer reached over the counter and slapped me across the face. I say no. They seem to find this funny, but it is obviously not funny, it is just plain ANNOYING! It's also the same thing for piano lessons, they ask me if my teacher slapped me, and they still think it's funny. Even my mother does it.

What should I do to make my family stop being so annoying?

-- Picked-On Teenager


Dear Picked-On:

You feel that your family is annoying from the way they treat you, but, have you considered what it would be like if they ignored you? Maybe they just are trying to start a conversation with you but don't know how. Try starting a conversation with people before they get a chance to ask you about other people slapping you. Soon enough, these people won't feel the need to use the same conversation starter anymore! If this doesn't help you, I suggest counseling.

-- Nurse Chris

| | Monday, January 22, 2007
|


0 comments: