Fulfilling your prescription ... for life!
Send us an email at doctor.nello@gmail.com.
An album to remember.
Please submit by 04/25/1985 on triple-sided Alligator Imitation Paper.

Freaky Eye

Dr. Nello:

I have an eyelash shortage. My eyelashes on the top center of my right eye all decided to fall out in a week's time. I'm not sure what caused it, but it frightens me (and little children) because now I sort of look like one of those dolls that have the eyelids that close when you tip them back, except I look like one of the freaky ones in scary movies because my eyelashes are missing. In a related matter, I had two ingrown eyelashes at once in the same spot about a year ago. Can you help me? Halloween is nowhere near and yet little children run screaming when I go by.

-- Tired of Being "Chucky"

Dear Tired of Being Chunky:

The way I see it, you have quite a few options. You could remove eyelashes from your left eye, and this way your face will be symmetric again. You could even shave your eyelashes completely off: lack of hair is the new in. Ask Britney Spears. Just beware that this can lead to ingrown lashes, which as you know can be a problem.

If you insist on keeping your lashes, you could glue some artificial ones on. Nose hairs are about the same color and length, but if that bothers you, you can always pluck some spare eyebrows to use.

You could invest in an eye patch to cover your eye. Also pick up a hook and an affinity for the letter "R." While children may be afraid of dolls, no child is scared of a pirate.

Ingrown eyelashes are caused by one of two things. The first is shaving or trimming your lashes down too far so that they regrow under the eyelid. The second is that when you are sleeping, spiders crawl across your face. Some spiders are swallowed but those that are not have a penchant for snatching lashes, and when the new lashes grow back they are ingrown. I recommend sleeping with your mouth open to keep the spiders from getting your eyelashes.

I hope this helps you. Please write back if you have anymore questions, but do not send a picture because your eye sounds really scary and I don't want nightmares.

-- Dr. N
| | Monday, March 05, 2007
|


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I threw up a little in my mouth.

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your drnello.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com