Fulfilling your prescription ... for life!
Send us an email at doctor.nello@gmail.com.
An album to remember.
Please submit by 04/25/1985 on triple-sided Alligator Imitation Paper.

Hungry Hungry Honey

Dear ever sensible and sensitive Nurse Chris:

I realize that I want very much to get back in shape, but I also desire to eat constantly, uncontrollably and indulge in all the foods I like so much whenever I want. For instance , tonight I want to consume a big bag of pretzels and a pound and a half of blue cheese mixed with a pound of cream cheese, then I want to move on to Dove bars and then back to Doritos -- you see the pattern? Is it possible that my two desires mutually exclusive? Can I marry physical fitness and sheer culinary abandon?

-- A Hungry Honey

Dear Hungry:

Fortunately for you, studies now show that eating whatever you want, along with a reduced calorie diet and exercise, can actually help you lose weight! So go ahead and eat your pretzels, chips, and moldy cheese. Before you know it, you will be in the best shape of your life, and enjoying it too!

If by any chance you do not lose the weight you wanted to, I suggest counseling to help you deal with you emotional grief.

-- Nurse Chris
| | Saturday, February 10, 2007
|


1 comments:

Justine said...

Hey, My mom eats that stuff. Is that you, Mom?