Fulfilling your prescription ... for life!
Send us an email at doctor.nello@gmail.com.
An album to remember.
Please submit by 04/25/1985 on triple-sided Alligator Imitation Paper.

Hnames

Deceased Dimwit (aka Nurse Chris):

My younger brother has recently been tickling a woman's fancy, but I fear he is too sensitive about her name, "Holly." At first I truly couldn't remember her name, and would guess similar names like "Hailey," "Heather" and "Havannah Smiles," but each time he'd take umbrage ("ella, ella, A, A, A, A, A"). I find this amusing so I continue to say the wrong name, including my personal favorite, "Headheadheadheadhead." Who's going overboard here, me or him?

-- Not Dead & Not Dating Head

Dear ND&NDH:

First off, are you sure he is tickling a woman's fancy? Is it possible he is actually tickling his own fanny? If it is the fancy that he tickling then I would say maybe you should tone it down a little. Such as if you meet her for the first time at a pro-life march, don't purposely say her name wrong every time as that could just make things weird. And the head name is probably a poor reading job by a young girl who I'm assuming is related to you, and therefore it would only be funny occasionally and if the people present already understood the joke. I suggest you seek counseling to remember her name.

-- nC
| | Thursday, January 24, 2008
|


1 comments:

Lil' Ried said...

I'm not so sure this relationship is going anywhere because the aforementioned young woman is a blonde, and only Franzonello girls have married blondes - hey wait! maybe that answers the gender question about nurse Chris.
this is the little riri imposter again.