Fulfilling your prescription ... for life!
Send us an email at doctor.nello@gmail.com.
An album to remember.
Please submit by 04/25/1985 on triple-sided Alligator Imitation Paper.

Nerds and Neighbors

Here's a letter answered by our guest columnist and fellow blogger, Justinespired.

Dear Dr. Nello:

My neighbor "Wilma" is concerning me with her behavior. Recently when she was describing someone's actions to me, she said they were being, "unconsciously deliberate." Now to me that just seems to be contradictory but I thought it was best to bring it up with you. Then today Wilma said that people were believing "environmental wakoism" and I can't find "wakoism" in any dictionary, even the enormous unabridged version she recently bought for me didn't have it. So doctor, should I be concerned about this? Or is this just an uncontrollable behavior?

-- Confused

Dear Confused:

First of all, my apologies for not replying to your question sooner. I am the mother of many children and therefore have little time to dedicate to pursuing my own hobbies: writing and showering. Secondly, I’m wondering where YOU find the time to worry so much about other people’s problems. You don’t mention having any children. Do you? If so, you must not have enough. Find a way to legally acquire as many as possible. If you are single, I advise you seek out a large family and sell yourself to them as an indentured servant. Lastly, I suggest you stop taking books from your neighbor. Anyone who gives you unsolicited unabridged dictionaries likely suffers from a shopping addiction and you are just being an enabler.

-- Justinespired
| | Tuesday, May 29, 2007
|


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is without a doubt some of the best advice your column has ever offered. It was so mature, so well articulated. Please give us more of this!

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Justinespired! How did she get to your website, was there a disturbance in the force? There must have been a crossing of the streams. Excellent!