Fulfilling your prescription ... for life!
Send us an email at doctor.nello@gmail.com.
An album to remember.
Please submit by 04/25/1985 on triple-sided Alligator Imitation Paper.

Media Bloggers Association

Dr. Nello:


When you join the HBS Class of 2013, how will you introduce yourself to your new classmates?


-- Harvey Ard, Dean of the University

Dear Harv:


Normally, when I introduce myself, I go by my nickname "Franz." However, when I join HBS'11, I'm going by my full name, Franziskaner. I prefer Franziskaner, but saying "Dr. Franziskaner O'Nello" is quite a mouthful, which is why I simplify it to "Franz Nello."


Now that I'm taking the next life step towards yet another degree, I want to be seen as mature and grown up. Gone are the days of tormenting nephews, forcing them on scary ferris wheels. No more crazy haircuts. Definitely won't be hanging out with these two.


JUST KIDDING. Of course I'll be my same awesome self, but I will be going by Franziskaner.


-- Dr. N
| | Tuesday, March 29, 2011
|


0 comments: