Fulfilling your prescription ... for life!
Send us an email at doctor.nello@gmail.com.
An album to remember.
Please submit by 04/25/1985 on triple-sided Alligator Imitation Paper.

¿Spamalicious?

Eighteen:

Show your woman show girl yourself care and are willing to help you. That can be revoked if a reference check is not favorable.

-- Constance Milton

Dear Constance:

It tells here how the stars see them fleeing. What have I done to you that you should turn from me like this? "Davie, take me away from him," she cried.

"There's something wrong here," Bazin, who was an ill-looking big man, told us.

It was surely a strange neighbourhood and house for a young lady to be. Some childish freak that was manifestly tender; that she alone some other place, and reading myself whenever I was tempted to "It will be all one to me," she cried. "I prefer to be disgraced."

"That remains to be yet seen," said I. "But so much I need!" I thought I had been a gull and a ninny and a soft Tommy. But it was was wholly beaten from my mind by the vehemency of my discomposure. This made a welcome diversion for all three of us. Dunkirk! We left our horses at the post, and found a guide to Bazin's. He led us at once either to the altar or the field. There sprang a patch of red in either of her cheeks. He came with one of his queer smiles. What was I telling ye, David?

"French nobleman," he told me, "excuse him." I was in no haste to make my presence known; the further though she must have stood behind it listening. She remained there; at times I could hear a creak of the machinery. I could very well understand how she should avoid James More.

I told him, "Ay, it was the same," and he withheld me some time from my butt. When I argued with myself, I grew more hopeful. She had cut that and his nose upon one side. As soon as I came in, the girl looked at me but knew not where I was. I had forgot why I was happy; only I knew she.

This did not interest me in the smallest, and at the door she dismissed me, some things said and done, and some that would be better to be forgotten. I supposed that our affairs have got so much ravelled.

-- Dr. N

[This message was put together from two pieces of spam.]
| | Friday, January 18, 2008
|


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

At first I was confused, then it all made perfect sense to me. There was a typo, it should have said "He withheld me from my but..." not butt. This also rates clear to dear and wear if and then you kotes with knobs. Also, drugs enlighten.

Anonymous said...

Spamalicious indeed! This proves what I've said about the quacker nello all along.

Anonymous said...

No, I take it back. This is your worst post ever. Don't waste my time anymore.

Justine said...

You get cooler spam than I do.

The above comments are the reason I took anonymous posting off the famblog.

Mother Mary Nello said...

This guy makes more sense than all my sons combined. Can we arrange to meet him?