Fulfilling your prescription ... for life!
Send us an email at doctor.nello@gmail.com.
An album to remember.
Please submit by 04/25/1985 on triple-sided Alligator Imitation Paper.

Real Real Estate

Dr. Nello:

I put my apartment online to attract potential renters, but I suspect that I may be getting scam emails. There's a Swedish mail-order bride, a British paleontologist, a chemist father and a blind and cripple teacher. While they've all provided plenty of background and guarantees, there's just something phishy about it. How can I tell if I can trust them or not?

[All the original letters can be found here.]

-- Moving, USA

Dear Moving:

What I'd suggest is that you write back to the posters making fun of them. Insult everything about them, especially spelling and grammar, appearances and weight, and lifestyle choices. If it's truly a scam they won't bother responding to you, and if it turns out to be real, you can apologize and explain that you were merely testing them for security reasons. They'll understand.

-- Dr. N
| | Tuesday, July 31, 2007
|


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should date Jennifer. I think she's interested in you because she wrote: "I think you will like living here and YES I would like to go out with you on weekends and weeknights when we are both free. "

Those were sooo bizarre.