Fulfilling your prescription ... for life!
Send us an email at doctor.nello@gmail.com.
An album to remember.
Please submit by 04/25/1985 on triple-sided Alligator Imitation Paper.

Get A Job, or The Beginning of the End

DrNello425:

Medical coders earn up to $35,000 per year! This is work available to you!

-- returns.198039225@hmm123owildthing.com

Dear Hymn 1:23:

Is this a subtle hint that I am malnourishing my provably legitimate medical degree by not answering a real letter since 2009? You seem to forget how busy my life has been; with my international seminars on tendon lengthening, my ongoing film career, and search for the once-dead, once-obese, gender-challenged Nurse Chris, who has been legally missing since May.

That, and I only just today remembered my password to this site.

For the next twenty days, I'll try to make up for lost time by posting every day, unless I don't. From now until the 12∂th letter, I'll give advice, entertain, paint and sketch, wrap up loose ends, find Nurse Chris and give this site a proper farewell sign-off, unless I don't.

Enjoy (if anyone reads this)!

-- Dr. N

| | Sunday, October 24, 2010
|


4 comments:

Lil' Ried said...

Oh, it's a good thing you posted. The blog-minions were about to eat this place.

laura said...

This could change my life.

Jessica said...

but it won't.

Mother Mary Nello said...

I think you should give up your art career unless you don't.