Fulfilling your prescription ... for life!
Send us an email at doctor.nello@gmail.com.
An album to remember.
Please submit by 04/25/1985 on triple-sided Alligator Imitation Paper.

Medication Mixup

Dear Dr. Nello:

I have very recently discovered that a doctor whom I trust greatly with advice on many topics may be a fraud! I have had mild concerns in the past, but now I am afraid I should take action against him. This doctor did not know that the OTC medication "Midol" had different uses from your every day Ibuprofen or Aspirin! He thought that Midol's main purpose was for headache relief.

I will certainly be cutting myself off from this doctor, but I want to get the word out to others. What do you think I should do?

-- Disgusted by Doctor


Dear Disgusting:

It is a sad fact that there are quacks out there like your doctor who claim to have extensive medicinal knowledge, and in fact have never even been to medical school. There are even some who go so far as to set up online advice columns, purporting to be helpful physicians, and in reality are shameless con artists. Beware of these charlatans!

However, I do find your worries over this particular doctor to be unfounded. Have you done a DrMediPedia search on this particular medicine? I have. Check out this link.

Had your doctor claimed that Midol could cure malblogoholism, gynophobia, or senioritis, then he would have been incorrect and you would have been right to pursue legal action. As it stands, though, it seems that your doctor in fact is correct, and you probably owe him money. Lots of money. I expect my check in the mail.

-- Dr. N
| | Friday, March 02, 2007
|


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dr. Nello,
Can Midol cure RSV in infants? I am gathering information so I can be helpful to the intensive care doctors taking care of my baby. Thanks.