Fulfilling your prescription ... for life!
Send us an email at doctor.nello@gmail.com.
An album to remember.
Please submit by 04/25/1985 on triple-sided Alligator Imitation Paper.

Heed Warning Signs: Kill Cat Now!

Dr. Nello and Staff:

I keep two cats around the house for my family's protection. As a good mother I don't want my family to get the bubonic plague, and I know it is transmitted by rats, and that cats kill rats. So far the system is working well, and no one in the family has come down the the plague or even rat bites. However, some family members resent, threaten and even growl at the cats on a regular basis. This causes me great stress and my nerves are getting frayed. Should I adopt more cats?

-- Cat Woman

Dear Crazy Cat Woman:

It is extremely dangerous that you assume cats help prevent the bubonic plague! Recently there have been several cases of cats carrying this terrible disease. Click here to read a case in USA Today. Do the world a favor and slaughter those disgusting beasts.

-- Dr. N
| | Wednesday, January 10, 2007
|


0 comments: