Fulfilling your prescription ... for life!
Send us an email at doctor.nello@gmail.com.
An album to remember.
Please submit by 04/25/1985 on triple-sided Alligator Imitation Paper.

4th and £950,000.00

4th Annivesary Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4

Doctor.Nello@gmail.com:

Your Mail-ID has been awarded £950,000.00 Pounds in our Mercedez-Benz promo. Send your

1.Name.............
2.Address..........
3.Phone/No.........
4.Country..........

-- Nelson Manuel Garcia Acuna

Dear NMGA:

Thank you, this must be some sort of 4th Anniversary Congratulations present! With such a generous reward, I must give something back to Mercedes-Benz. I'll share my recipe for an amazing salad I recently made. Spinach leaves, multi-berry craisins, sugar & cinnamon almonds, feta cheese, apple slices and lime coated chicken. Oh, it was so good!

Wait a minute -- your initials, NMGA, remind me of the word "eNiGMA." In fact, your name is an anagram for "Enigma Loaner Cancans Luau"! This either means you are a scam artist, or you are mysteriously giving me money at a surprise Cancan Luau anniversary celebration. I'll assume it's the latter, but while I appreciate the effort, I won't be able to attend due to a prior engagement.

-- Dr. N
| | Sunday, January 09, 2011
|


1 comments:

Jessica said...

what are multi berry craisins?