Fulfilling your prescription ... for life!
Send us an email at doctor.nello@gmail.com.
An album to remember.
Please submit by 04/25/1985 on triple-sided Alligator Imitation Paper.

Nurse Chris "Nose" What's Best

Dr. Nello:

In addition to having a nose that could pick a lock, my wife has a sharp tounge. Tonight she told me that "she is the only woman she knows who's husband doesn't take out the garbage" to which I replied that I would begin taking out said trash when she starts cooking dinner. To which she replied that she did, in fact, make dinner last week twice.

That being a week ago, I don't remember all that well -- maybe she did. But my main points are still true: my father steals grapes and at times blows his nose very loudly.

What are my obligations in these regards?

-- 190lbs and Counting

Dear 190:

It seems you never had a good father figure while growing up, and therefore cannot be held accountable for not knowing exactly what the perfect husband is required to do. In fact, your wife should be thankful that you are not a grape thief and are more polite about nose blowing.

On the other hand, you need to consider that maybe your wife's lack of cooking is a blessing. When she does cook? What is it? Is it any good? If I were you, I would continue to not take out the garbage so that your wife won't cook and you can enjoy your meals at a restaurant.

If you do actually like your wife's cooking, but still don't want to take out the garbage, then all I can do for you is suggest that you and your wife seek counseling. If she refuses, go alone.

-- Nurse Chris
| | Monday, January 22, 2007
|


1 comments:

Justine said...

Tell your wife that my husband not only doesn't take OUT the trash, he also brings extra garbage INTO the house. And, my father steals grapes so he can sell them on e-Bay. She doesn't have it so bad.