Fulfilling your prescription ... for life!
Send us an email at doctor.nello@gmail.com.
An album to remember.
Please submit by 04/25/1985 on triple-sided Alligator Imitation Paper.

PLEASE BE PATIENT, PATIENTS

Dear Dr. Nello Devotees:

Wow, it's been 2 weeks since we've last posted! We apologize; we know you're all anxious to have your letters answered (or at least laugh at the medical problems of others). We promise to put up at least three posts this weekend, or you'll get your money back.

-- Dr. N and Nurse Chris

| | Thursday, March 01, 2007
|


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dr. Nello,

I have an eyelash shortage. My eyelashes on the top center of my right eye all decided to fall out in a week's time. I'm not sure what caused it, but it frightens me (and little children) because now I sort of look like one of those dolls that have the eyelids that close when you tip them back, except I look like one of the freaky ones in scary movies because my eyelashes are missing. In a related matter, I two ingrown eyelashes at once in the same spot about a year ago. Can you help me? Halloween is no where near and yet little children run screaming when I go by.

~Tired of being "Chucky"