Fulfilling your prescription ... for life!
Send us an email at doctor.nello@gmail.com.
An album to remember.
Please submit by 04/25/1985 on triple-sided Alligator Imitation Paper.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOCTOR NELLO

Today is Doctor Nello's 22nd birthday! Woo-hoo!

Oh what a joyous day! Here are a few of the wonderful things that happened:

The Facebook Team sent me a message: "From all of us on The Facebook Team, have a great day!"

Justinespired put up a special post.

I got six birthday cards!

Lots of presents ... refrigerator magnets, Cream of Wheat, mac'n'cheese, a stuffed dog, and Bacardi coconut rum.

My brother, my sister and her kids and a few friends came over for tacos, cupcakes and karaoke ... and I sold some gold records!

At midnight I passed the birthday torch on to Nurse Chris (see post above).

-- Dr. N
| | Wednesday, April 25, 2007
|


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I, for one, am very happy that you had a birthday - which means you were born and therefore, we get the benefits of your advice and it also means you must have a mother. Why not post a picture of her sometime?

Anonymous said...

Can you really be only 22? Yet so wise! I guess you not only got a lion's share of the good looks, but you hogged more than your share of the brains too!

Anonymous said...

Dr. Nello, I'm so dissapointed to learn you are a mere 22. I've had my eye on you for awhile, but I am somewhat older. Do you like older women? Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

If only we had known in advance it was your birthday - we would have sent truckload of presents - you deserve them. We love you birthday boy!

Anonymous said...

which head is yours?

Anonymous said...

This picture would make a good birthday card. The Borealis Press Inc www. borealispress.net uses pictures like this. Would you consider sharing your sublime photo with them? Happy birthday!